Alexis Grivas covers Greece for Screen.
- Tel: 0030 210 64 25 261
- E-mail: email@example.com
Icelandic feature Rams and Colombian rural drama Land and Shade take top prizes at Greek festival.
The 65th Thessaloniki International Film Festival (November 6-14) offers busy industry programme including works in progress and Crossroads co-production strand.
Arab and Tarzan Nasser’s Dégradé took home AIFF’s best film award, while Alante Kavaite won best director for The Summer Of Sangail.
- Greek film industry reeling from Eurozone crisis
- Panos Koutras’ Xenia sweeps Hellenic awards
- 'Ixcanul', '600 Miles' win at Guadalajara
- Perpetual Sadness wins at Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki kicks off with White God
- Corn Island wins at Athens Panorama
- '71 wins top Athens award