Elaine Guerini covers Brazil for Screen.
- Tel: (55) 11 9765 9915
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Brazilian film-makers on the rise, Elaine Guerini rounds up a quintet of the country’s most exciting talent
EXCLUSIVE: Nanda Costa, Roberta Rodrigues star in Rio Carnival rom-com.
The sensorial cinema of Gabriel Mascaro, who turned the life of a group of cowhands into a poetic experience in Neon Bull (Boi Neon), was the big winner at the 17th edition of Rio de Janeiro’s International Film Festival.
- Territory focus: The changing colours of Brazil
- Rio opens with Chico doc ahead of packed 2015 edition
- Sangue Azul rules Rio awards
- RioFilme launches $4m film fund
- Jorge Amado project presented in Rio
- Rio kicks off Brasil competition
- Brazilian box office growth continues