Elaine Guerini covers Brazil for Screen.
- Tel: (55) 11 997 659 915
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I’d rather face reality than make movies about superheroes,” says the Narcos executive producer, who is currently tackling Brazil’s Petrobas scandal.
Brazilian director discusses his Cannes Competition drama.
Globo’s first production targeted exclusively at the Latin American market will be overseen by acclaimed Argentinian director Burman [pictured].
- Brazilian YouTube stars Porta Dos Fundos shooting feature
- Brazilian box office breaks records in 2015
- Brazil Territory Focus: The Famous five
- Disney’s Miravista, Total team for Rio rom-com 'Apaixonados'
- 'Neon Bull' triumphs in Rio
- Territory focus: The changing colours of Brazil
- Rio opens with Chico doc ahead of packed 2015 edition