Screen, Winston Baker team on Cannes Finance Forum
Screen International becomes media partner on 5th Annual International Film Finance Forum.
Screen International is to partner with conference producer Winston Baker on the fifth annual International Film Finance Forum during the Cannes Film Festival.
Speakers at this year’s forum, held at the InterContinental Carlton Hotel on May 16, include Pierre-Ange Le Pogam [pictured], Rodolphe Buet, David Glasser, Philippe Carcassonne and Claudia Blümhuber.
Additional sponsors and partners include O’Melveny & Myers LLP, Rothstein Kass, Silver Reel, Stroock, Variety, and Women in Film and Television Germany.
More information, including registration details, can be found here.
- Robbert Aarts, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Fintage House
- Nicole Ackermann, Managing Partner, Mouna GmbH
- Claudia Blümhuber, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Silver Reel Partners AG
- Rodolphe Buet, Chief Executive Officer, StudioCanal Germany
- Joseph Calabrese, Partner and Chair of Entertainment, Sports & Media Practice, O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Philippe Carcassonne, Producer, Ciné-@
- Joseph Chianese, Executive Vice President, EP Financial Solutions, Entertainment Partners
- Nicholas Dalton, Partner/Advocat, Dalton Avocats
- David Glasser, Chief Operating Officer and President, The Weinstein Company
- Anna Godas, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Dogwoof
- David Grumbach, Chief Executive Officer, BAC Films
- Mark Hutchison, CPA, Principal, Rothstein Kass
- Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Producer, Stone Angels
- Schuyler Moore, Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
“We are thrilled to become a media partner for Winston Baker’s excellent Film Finance Forum at Cannes 2014; this conference has become a must-attend event on the Croisette,” said Wendy Mitchell, Editor of Screen International.
“The speakers that Winston Baker recruits are the top players in the industry with their fingers absolutely on the pulse of the challenges and opportunities of the global film industry in 2014. Yes, there are a lot of talks and panels in Cannes, but this Forum brings together such top experts that it is unmissable.
“Screen has previously worked with Winston Baker on the impressive Zurich Film Finance Forum and we’re excited to extend our relationship with them.”
“We are in the midst of a digital revolution. With new content platforms, financing resources, revenue streams, business models, and the globalization of the film industry – the paradigm is shifting beneath our feet,” said Katherine Winston, co-founder and managing partner of Winston Baker.
“And as conference producers, it’s our job to bring together innovative thinkers and game changers at our forums who are propelling the industry forward. And with the help of Screen International, we will bring together more thought leaders from around the world to our forum in Cannes this year,” added Amy Baker, co-founder and managing partner of Winston Baker.