- Tel: +44(0)7881306369
- E-mail: email@example.com
Screen’s chief film critic Fionnuala Halligan notes the films that stood out from the pack at this year’s Venice, Telluride and Toronto film festivals.
La La Land, Jackie, Nocturnal Animals and Manchester By The Sea have all been garnering early awards buzz.
Antoinette Boulat and Elsa Pharaon took home the prize, which has been founded to recognise an overlooked film-making sector.
- Cannes 2016: Competition Blog - 'Elle, the end...'
- Cannes 2016: critic's take
- Ken Adam in his own words
- Sundance: what were the buzz titles of 2016?
- Films of the Year 2015: Fionnuala Halligan
- Emily Morgan, Stars of Tomorrow 2015
- Aleem Khan, Stars of Tomorrow 2015