Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
The UK’s heritage locations are bolstered by its renowned visual-effects industry, skilled crews and expanding studio facilities
With its competitive prices and highly trained crews, Poland is an attractive partner, even without a tax incentive.
Diverse cityscapes and cost-effective crew are drawing in Hollywood film-makers.
- Nyqvist joins Kenyeres' Hier
- Andy Whittaker & Anna Godas, Dogwoof
- HBO Europe renews doc commitment
- Ulrich Seidl reveals new film details
- IDFA 2014 opens with concert film
- World of Locations: Mexico
- World of Locations: Brazil