Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Belgian financier of films including Third Person and Killing Season filed for protection from its creditors last month.
Founding chief executive of Channel 4 discusses potential privatisation and career highlights.
Screen canvasses industry opinion on Langan’s tenure and the prospects for one of the UK’s cornerstone funders.
- John Carpenter talks Halloween sequel, video games and his band
- Mia Hansen-Love interview
- In Focus: Jerusalem Film & TV fund
- Chris Smith and 'Detour' producer Julie Baines team on 'The Undertaker'
- Israeli funds: For the love of film
- Could the UK rejoin Eurimages following Brexit?
- Dardenne brothers re-edit Cannes drama 'The Unknown Girl'