Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Entering its third edition, the Venice Film Market is ramping up.
Leading Benelux distributor Cineart has announced details of a change in its ownership structure and confirmed new acquisitions.
The Regional Forum will explore how European film-makers can forge international relationships and open up new markets to build on existing co-production partnerships. By Geoffrey Macnab.
- Sarajevo: The youth movement
- Sarajevo: The viewers' discretion
- Bela Tarr slams CineFest's ‘Roma ban’
- Reactions: David Kosse joins Film4
- Locarno 2014: Brazil in the spotlight
- Locarno 2014: Open Doors projects
- Fox, A Company to release Corrections Class