Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: email@example.com
Art installations, a tech hub and some of the finest indie films of the year. Geoffrey Macnab asks whether there is anywhere better than Rotterdam to kickstart the year.
EXCLUSIVE: M-Appeal snaps up Rotterdam-bound comedy-drama and Ventana Sur hit.
We investigate why cracks are beginning to appear in the traditionally rigid theatrical window structure.
- 2016 at the Russian box office: Hollywood fare dominates
- John Battsek talks Oscar-winning documentary career, future projects
- Why the European Film Awards have never been more timely
- The growing value of micro-budget films
- Alan Parker: 'Bugsy Malone' financier Rank was a "disgrace"
- FFA executive calls for new approaches to European film funding
- EU's Ansip: 80% of Euro movies only available in two countries