Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regional Forum will explore how European film-makers can forge international relationships and open up new markets to build on existing co-production partnerships. By Geoffrey Macnab.
A pan-Europe film education policy would help to develop future audiences and invigorate the region’s film industries. Geoffrey Macnab reports
A far-reaching study, to be discussed for the first time in detail at the Regional Forum, reveals the eclectic viewing habits of Europeans. Geoffrey Macnab talks to experts about its findings.
- Bela Tarr slams CineFest's ‘Roma ban’
- Reactions: David Kosse joins Film4
- Locarno 2014: Brazil in the spotlight
- Locarno 2014: Open Doors projects
- Fox, A Company to release Corrections Class
- Housebound, Blind win at Neuchâtel
- Curzon to push VOD service