Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Entertainment accountancy firm Nyman Libson Paul (NLP) is launching new venture Goldfinch Pictures Ltd, dedicated to supporting British films.
The awards winners for the 26th IDFA were announced in Amsterdam on Friday night.
As the Film Policy Review is being examined again, Panel leader Chris Smith and BFI chief executive Amanda Nevill talk about progress made since 2012.
- Hitchcock's Holocaust project restored
- Doc heavyweights head to IDFA
- Belgium entices British producers
- Bonds put safety first
- Netherlands launches $27m film fund
- AFM debut for Greencard Warriors
- Digital development site to launch