Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Ernest Hemingway’s A Moveable Feast is being adapted for the big screen by Elizabeth screenwriter Michael Hirst and actress Mariel Hemingway.
The Belgian Government has moved to reform the country’s highly lucrative but controversial Tax Shelter system.
Chinese director helps launch a year of business, creative and cultural collaborations between the UK and China.
- Jennifer Connelly talks Aloft
- Autlook sells Rijksmuseum to Japan
- Bijkers plans big budget Reformation drama
- Hurd-Wood boards Second Origin
- GFM boards Hear My Voice
- Ad Vitam acquires Difret
- Mahnaz Afshar, From Tehran To Heaven