Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) to deal with the zeitgeist topic in “a playful and provocative way”.
Double Oscar nominee has been in Rotterdam with his new feature, The Idol, a biopic of Palestinian singer Mohammad Assaf.
Ukrainian director Sergei Loznitsa, at International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR), has revealed details of his new projects.
- Shuttered A-Film back catalogue finds distributors
- 'Paint Drying' director in talks to screen protest film
- Dutch films to get investment boost
- IFFR's Art:Film to showcase 'The Notebooks', 'What If Women Ruled The World?'
- Tiger directors: Piter-Jan De Pue, 'The Land Of The Enlightened'
- IFFR unleashes VOD initiative
- IFFR: Udo Kier talks 'Iron Sky 2'