Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Screen talks to the Hungarian director about his harrowing Cannes debut.
Film-maker Ulrich Seidl speaks about how a fascination with Austrians and their cellars led to his lauded documentary In The Basement.
Also… Chris Carter reopens The X-Files and Sion Sono discusses his Fukushima-set sci-fi.
- BFI launches Britain On Film archive
- 'Downfall' director plans First World War drama
- Drawing power: animation special
- Creative Scotland's head of film talks need for funding
- Kapadia responds to Winehouse doc criticisms
- Grant Gee's 'Innocence Of Memories' set for autumn fest
- Animation admissions 14.2% in North America, report