Geoffrey Macnab covers the UK for Screen.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7226 0516
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After making two high profile movies set during the Hitler years, Downfall director Oliver Hirschbiegel is hatching plans for a new film that will unfold during the First World War.
While Hollywood continues to dominate animation globally, European distributors and producers are increasingly looking to grab a slice of the pie. Geoffrey Macnab looks at the state of play.
When she joined Creative Scotland as Director, Film And Media, last summer, Natalie Usher already had an intimate involvement with several of the films that Creative Scotland was backing.
- Kapadia responds to Winehouse doc criticisms
- Grant Gee's 'Innocence Of Memories' set for autumn fest
- Animation admissions 14.2% in North America, report
- David Puttnam talks return to producing
- Cineart acquires Cannes winner 'Mustang'
- Curious unveils further details of slate
- Luc Jacquet talks climate change for Cannes closing film