Jason Gray covers Japan for Screen.
- Tel: (81) 3 6767 2480
- E-mail: email@example.com
Japanese companies attend Filmart with a strong line-up of titles. Jason Gray highlights some of the most eye-catching productions.
Other winners include Harmony Lessons and Ilo Ilo.
After hit Why Don’t You Play In Hell?, director Sion Sono tackles hip-hop and gangs with manga adaptation Tokyo Tribe. Jason Gray visits the set.
- Indonesia's Balinale reveals winners
- Surprises and bartering boost Balinale
- Hayao Miyazaki talks retirement
- XYZ slays sales for Killers
- Japanese box office up 7.7%
- Nagisa Oshima dead at 80
- Warner pulls out of theatrical exhibition in Japan