Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Espionage thriller has gone to Latin America, Australia and Spain, among other territories.
Festival will open with the world premiere of Zhang Lu’s Korean film A Quiet Dream.
The Korean film-maker discusses Warner Bros Korea’s first local-language production, and expresses his thoughts on changes in the local industry.
- South Korea selects 'The Age Of Shadows' as Oscars entry
- Fox’s Korean production 'The Proxy Soldiers' readies shoot
- Strong female presence at Busan's Asian Project Market
- Abbas Kiarostami to be honoured at Busan fest
- Kim Ki-duk’s 'The Net' sells to Japan
- Busan’s ACF reveals 22 projects to receive funding
- Korean film industry votes 'no' to lifting Busan boycott