Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Lee previously headed the Korean Film Commission.
Box office tops $653m… but admissions fall 1.5%.
Port Of Call wins best feature; Turbo Kid team take Best Director.
- BiFan It Project winners revealed
- BiFan opens as Mers scare fades
- Spackman, NEA launch partnership
- SGIFF announces second Southeast Asian Film Lab
- Wayne Wang, Takeshi Kitano wrap 'While The Women Are Sleeping'
- Busan fest names actress Kang Soo-youn co-director
- KOFIC launches reformed arthouse film support initiative