Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Seoul Metropolitan City has ordered Lotte Cinema’s World Tower branch, housing the Guinness record holder for world’s biggest screen, to shut down.
Guests include John Woo, Zhang Ziyi, Juliette Binoche, Cheng Pei Pei, Tong Dawei, Chen Bolin and Nastassja Kinski.
The Ilo Ilo director’s company will produce one or two films per year.
- Mosquito Films picks up As You Were
- ATF, ScreenSingapore to attract record attendees
- Tembusu, Cheng, Yu launch $100m China Media Fund
- SAAVA pacts with Pozible, MPAC
- Toho plans new Godzilla
- CJ CGV launches into Myanmar circuit
- Don Hall & Chris Williams, Big Hero 6