Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directors include Brillante Mendoza, Vimukthi Jayasundara, Yeon Sang-ho.
Kim Han-min’s war epic edges towards 15 million admissions, beating previous box office record-holder Avatar to become the biggest ever film in South Korea.
The 19th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) has announced its Korean Cinema Retrospective will spotlight veteran director and producer Jung Jin-woo.
- Korean filmmakers Sewol hunger strike
- Roaring Currents breaks Korea record
- Japan's Lawson to buy United Cinemas
- Korean filmmakers support Palestine
- Chapman To, Mark Lee play mahjong rivals
- Dark Valley wins at Puchon
- Big Hero 6 world premiere to open Tokyo