Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Dejan Zecevic’s sci-fi thriller is currently in production in Serbia.
Korea’s Mirovision has made a last minute pick-up of Keinosuke Hara’s Japanese film Serenade.
EXCLUSIVE: The New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) has announced a special focus on two Japanese film legends, Ken Takakura (Black Rain) and Bunta Sugawara (Battles Without Honor), who both passed away last November.
- Singapore, US firms team for Christian co-pro
- Tortured Korean pianist doc heads to Filmart
- Korea's M-Line has 'Wonderful Nightmare'
- HK's Emperor unveils 15 films on 15th anniverary
- Hideo Nakata's 'Ghost Theatre' scares up sales
- Nippon sells sci-fi 'Strayer's Chronicle' to S Korea
- Korea's UP introduces 'The Priests'