Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
The 27th Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) has announced its Special Screenings line-up of high-profile films from Japan and abroad.
In an early announcement, the 27th Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) has revealed Japanese film Pale Moon will be the only local film in Competition this year.
The co-directors sat down with Jean Noh ahead of the world premiere at Toronto of the gangster drama exec produced by Martin Scorsese.
- Asia experts discuss China film growth, challenges
- Boo Ji-young, Cart
- Busan unveils 2014 line-up
- Park Chan-wook's Fingersmith adaptation confirmed
- Busan to host Korean hitmakers forum
- Tokyo unveils major Asian push
- Omnibus to mark Singapore's 50th