Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
The 27th Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) has announced its opening film will be the world premiere of Disney animation Big Hero 6.
The 18th Puchon International Film Festival (PiFan)’s Network of Asian Fantastic Films (NAFF) wrapped tonight with top Bucheon Award going to Dev Benegal’s Indian project Dead, End Or: How I Learned To Stop Living And Love Being Officially Dead.
At the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan), experts discussed transmedia storytelling, where it’s at and where it could go in the near future.
- Busan unveils Film Academy fellows
- 18th PiFan opens with Stereo
- Plans for Fox theme park, Korea
- Singapore launches SE Asian Film Lab
- Korean admissions down, gross up
- Koreans go Ape over date change
- South Korea unveils world's biggest screen