Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Director Na Hong Jin talks to Screen about his Out of Competition Cannes 2016 title.
The five award-winning directors will each make a short film inspired by a piece of art from their region.
The Whistleblower director Yim Soon-rye will helm the forthcoming film about the celebrated painter.
- Cannes: Park Chan-wook talks 'The Handmaiden'
- M-Line sells 'Spirits’ Homecoming
- S Korea's Showbox hails 'Taxi Driver'
- Mirovision picks up 'Era' fantasy animation trilogy
- Mirovision closes 'My New Sassy Girl' deals
- M-Line sells 'Insane' to Japan, Taiwan, China.
- Kim Dong-ho to become BIFF chairman