Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
King of Mahjong to be directed by Adrian Teh.
In Korea, the 18th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) wrapped with Andreas Prochaska’s Austria-Germany Alps cowboy co-production The Dark Valley picking up the Best of Puchon award.
The 27th Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) has announced its opening film will be the world premiere of Disney animation Big Hero 6.
- Dead, End wins at PiFan's NAFF
- Transmedia talks at PiFan’s NAFF
- Busan unveils Film Academy fellows
- 18th PiFan opens with Stereo
- Plans for Fox theme park, Korea
- Singapore launches SE Asian Film Lab
- Korean admissions down, gross up