Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The co-directors sat down with Jean Noh ahead of the world premiere at Toronto of the gangster drama exec produced by Martin Scorsese.
Experts at the Asia Film Summit in Toronto discussed the growth and current issues in Asia and finding the key to cracking the East-West conundrum.
Boo Ji-young’s sophomore feature Cart is a topical tale of workers at a big-box retail store.
- Busan unveils 2014 line-up
- Park Chan-wook's Fingersmith adaptation confirmed
- Busan to host Korean hitmakers forum
- Tokyo unveils major Asian push
- Omnibus to mark Singapore's 50th
- Asgar Farhadi to head Busan jury
- Busan's Asian Project Market line-up