Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Chen-Zer Doze Niu’s Paradise In Service and Lee Bo-Cheung’s Gangster Pay Day to bookend 19th edition.
Long-rumoured project to begin casting this month with a shoot planned for 2015.
Busan’s Asian Film Market has announced major events including a Korean Producers Forum featuring 10 filmmakers whose hits broke the 10 million admissions landmark at the local box office.
- Tokyo unveils major Asian push
- Omnibus to mark Singapore's 50th
- Asgar Farhadi to head Busan jury
- Busan's Asian Project Market line-up
- Roaring Currents tops Avatar in S Korea
- Busan to honour Jung Jin-woo
- Korean filmmakers Sewol hunger strike