Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the 20th Busan International Film Festival launches, new co-director Kang Soo-youn tells Jean Noh why the event is stronger than ever despite a year of political turmoil and funding cuts
Busan International Film Festival’s Asian Project Market will once again bring together the continent’s film-makers with major players from the European industry.
EXCLUSIVE: Korea’s 9ers Entertainment is launching sales on China-Korea co-production Making Family, a rom-com starring Aarif Lee and Kim Hae-Neul, and drama Hiya, starring Ahn Bo-Hyun and Lee Ho-Won (aka Hoya of boy group Infinite), at the Asian Film Market in Busan
- Busan: Finecut picks up Kim Tae-yong's 'Yeogyosa'
- Eric Khoo talks 'In the Room', '7 Letters'
- 'Ilo Ilo' director Anthony Chen talks Asian Film Academy and challenges
- Makhmalbaf to receive Singapore honour
- Busan: Japan's Studio Ghibli Named Asian Filmmaker of the Year
- South Korea submits 'The Throne' to Oscars
- Busan to open with India's 'Zubaan'