Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
TIFFCOM: South Korean sales company Finecut has announced a raft of deals led by romantic comedy Fashion King.
Actresses Irene Jacob, Fumi Nikaido and Kiki Sugino hit the red carpet at the festival in Japan, which opened with Hiroshi Chono ‘s At Home.
The New Currents Award went to Korean film End Of Winter [pictured], directed by Kim Daehwan, and Iranian film 13, directed by Hooman Seyedi.
- M-appeal sells Summer to France
- Busan's Asian Film Market delegates up 23%
- Busan After Dark
- Full-Moon Party, Killer win top APM awards
- Korea’s digital market gives industry hope
- Tetsuya Nakashima, The World Of Kanako
- Lana Gogoberidze, Salome Alexi