Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Increase driven by films including Train To Busan, provision of VFX services and hosting shoots such as Netflix’s Okja.
EXCLUSIVE: India’s Reel Life Production takes remake rights to Korean epic Ode To My Father from CJ Entertainment.
EXCLUSIVE: Showbox pre-sells film to UK, North America, China, Australia/New Zealand, Taiwan and Philippines.
- Korean filmmakers protest government blacklist
- 'The Wailing' remake eyed by Scott Free
- Korean president implicated in CJ chief’s exit
- Yeon Sang-ho talks Korean zombie hit 'Train To Busan'
- AFM: Korea buzz titles
- AFM: CJ Entertainment announces raft of deals
- AFM: Showbox scores 'Vanishing Time' presales