Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The second combined ScreenSingapore/Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) event wrapped with organisners at Reed Exhibitions saying attendance numbers were up by the second day of the three-day event.
At ScreenSingapore, a group of producers from the ASEAN region announced the launch of the Southeast Asian Audio-Visual Association (SAAVA) yesterday (Dec 5).
Having plenty of moneybags isn’t always a good thing, say producers at ScreenSingapore’s conferences this week.
- Panel: SE Asia should think locally
- Ford, Silver partner for East-meets-West filmmaking
- ScreenSingapore kicks off with Firestorm
- Singapore’s Infinite and Indonesia’s Screenplay sign six-picture deal
- Doyle to shoot Goei's Yellow Flowers
- Okuyama to produce Fukada’s Sayonara
- Estonia, Korea sign co-pro memo