Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Noh talks to Hirokazu Kore-eda about his latest feature, which premieres in Competition at Cannes.
Singapore’s Clover Films and G&J Productions are joining forces with China’s Stellar Megamedia International (SMI) to co-produce $1.2m sports drama Meeting The Giant.
Japanese director Hitoshi Matsumoto, whose Dai Nipponjin screened in Cannes Directors Fortnight in 2007, has wrapped his latest feature R100, produced by Yoshimoto Creative Agency.
- Lost Paradise takes top prize at Jeonju
- Rezo picks up Aoyama’s Backwater
- Korea’s UP relaunches sales team
- First Thai Destination fest wraps
- Pee Mak scares up Thai box office
- Tokyo plots Asian focus
- CZ12 wins grand prix at Okinawa