Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Major South Korean exhibitor Lotte Cinema is opening two new sites with eight screens in Vietnam this week, bringing its total to 111 screens in the territory.
Korean sales company Finecut has picked up Kim Jee-woon’s highly-anticipated The Age Of Shadows, which marks Warner Bros Korea’s first local-language production.
The independent and alternative cinema showcase (Apr 28 - May 7) will have the world premiere of Choi Seung-ho’s controversial Spy Nation.
- Korean industry threaten Busan boycott
- China's Huace dives into remake of 'Canola'
- Wide scores sales of Indian gay love story 'Loev'
- Korea's Central Park moves into features with 'The Salt Planet'
- Udine Far East Film Festival partners with Rome to launch market
- New musicials festival to launch in Seoul
- Korea’s M-line sends 'Poet', 'Spirits' to US