Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Kim Jee-woon’s period thriller stars Song Kang-ho and Gong Yoo.
Fox International Productions’ next Korean production The Proxy Soldiers is set to start shooting on September 5.
The Busan film fest’s Asian Project Market (APM) has highlighted a “strong presence” of women filmmakers in this year’s line-up.
- Abbas Kiarostami to be honoured at Busan fest
- Kim Ki-duk’s 'The Net' sells to Japan
- Busan’s ACF reveals 22 projects to receive funding
- Korean film industry votes 'no' to lifting Busan boycott
- 'The Wailing' wins top awards at BIFAN
- Warner Bros ramps up Korean production
- Admissions for Korean films up 8.4% in H1 2016