Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Busan Film Festival and Chinese video platform Youku to sign MOU on Asia’s Masters and Newcomers Project
World premieres from Goupil, Li, De La Cruz, Yeo, Yoshida and more.
Taipei’s Golden Horse Film Project Promotion (FPP) has selected 25 titles this year with filmmakers including Tsai Ming Liang, Midi Z, Zhang Ming and Stanley Kwan attached.
- Tokyo to screen Big Eyes footage
- One Japanese film in Tokyo competition
- Andrew Lau and Andrew Loo, Revenge of the Green Dragons
- Asia experts discuss China film growth, challenges
- Boo Ji-young, Cart
- Busan unveils 2014 line-up
- Park Chan-wook's Fingersmith adaptation confirmed