Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
You’ll have seen the fields of corn. Matthew McConaughey hugging his daughter. A professorial Michael Caine. Now there is more.
Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes swung to top spot last weekend but Marvel Studios’ Guardians Of The Galaxy is standing by to knock the primates off their perch.
Tribeca Film Institute (TFI), in partnership with the Ford Foundation’s JustFilms Initiative has announced five grant recipients of the 2014 TFI New Media Fund.
- Uni dates The Huntsman
- JJ Nugent joins AMBI Distribution
- Marie's Story finds US home
- Michael Pavlic to head SPE creative advertising
- Saban expands exec roster
- Open Road sets Rosewater release
- The Way He Looks wins at NewFest