Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Mel Gibson tells Jeremy Kay why he chose to make a return to directing with Hacksaw Ridge - a Second World War drama about faith, love and redemption - after an infamous decade in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Hacksaw Ridge screenwriter Robert Schenkkan talks to Jeremy Kay about why he believes the violent story of peace-loving war hero Desmond Doss is so relevant to our troubled times.
The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences on Tuesday announced its shortlist of 15 documentary features.
- A24 lines up 'Moonlight' international releases
- Sundance Film Festival announces short film selections
- Mario Van Peebles series 'Superstition' gets Syfy order
- IM Global, TMP launch unscripted division
- US Briefs: Red Granite Pictures wraps 'Papillon'
- Jimmy Kimmel to host 2017 Oscars
- Sundance 2017 unveils Premieres, Midnight, short-form and more