Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disney’s live-action fantasy continued to rule box office in its second session as it roared past $300m.
The former Lotus president of production will produce features, television series and mini series for the company. CEO Nicolas Chartier (pictured) and president and COO Jonathan Deckter announced the hire.
Life star and director team up for Middle East true story.
- Steve Carell, Amy Schumer, Nicole Kidman to star in OddLot’s 'She Came To Me'
- Disney extends Bob Iger contract through 2019
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal expand deal into Australia and New Zealand
- Issa Rae to star opposite Bill Hader in 'Empress Of Serenity'
- Strong dollar impacted 2016 international box office
- MPAA chief: foreign investors in US not 'evil'
- 'Beauty And The Beast' crosses $425m worldwide