Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Herwitz has hired Ian Stimler as senior director of sales and distribution.
Top brass have unveiled the full line-up for the 42nd annual Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF), set to run from May 19-June 12.
Heading into Cannes, Mark Damon and Tamara Birkemoe of Foresight Unlimited have hired Talia Goldman as executive director of operations and distribution and promoted Kyle Bellinger to executive director of acquisitions and development.
- US Briefs: Open Road sets 'Bleed For This' for November
- Weinsteins to sell 'The Nut Job 2' in Cannes
- Broad Green, Storyscape, DMC Film line up 'Entering Hades'
- Cannes premiere 'World' strong seller for Seville International
- Sierra / Affinity to sell 'Above Suspicion'
- The Solution boards 'Anna Dressed In Blood'
- 'Why We’re Killing Gunther' heads to Cannes