Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
As the countdown to the May 23 release becomes ever more frantic at the Fox marketing department, the studio has released a third and final trailer for X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
EXCLUSIVE: Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment has picked up all international rights to SXSW audience award winner Before I Disappear and will commence sales in Cannes.
The former Clinton era White House press secretary has been named evp of worldwide corporate communications and pubic affairs, replacing Sue Fleishman who is leaving after nine years in charge.
- Open Road acquires Tupac
- Acort Int'l adds two to sales slate
- Andrea Iervolino expands into Canada
- Chloe Moretz to ride Sony’s Wave
- Leo DiCaprio to star in The Revenant
- Fandry wins at IFFLA
- Seventh Son, Warcraft gets Chinese backing