Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twentieth Century Fox executives said on Monday they had signed a deal covering 21 countries.
Yahoo, one of the original internet giants that was valued at $125bn at the height of the dotcom boom in 2000, will sell for a fraction of that amount if shareholders and regulators approve the deal.
The Jackie Chan action comedy ruled the waves at the weekend, plundering $62.3m in China as it ventured into six other markets via Bloom Media.
- 'Star Trek Beyond' leads North America on $59m
- Eddie Redmayne charms Comic-Con
- Marvel Studios brings the magic
- Mark Boal sues US government over Bowe Bergdahl tapes
- Comic-Con: LeEco embraces young generation
- Comic-Con: Snowden 'did not have a plan' to get out of Hong Kong
- Comic-Con: Luc Besson wows with 'Valerian' footage