Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sony Pictures Classics has swooped on North American rights to Jim Jarmusch’s vampire tale Only Lovers Left Alive in Cannes ahead of the world premiere on Saturday . Hanway Films handles international sales.
Hungry Canadian buyer Mongrel Media has snapped up four more films in Cannes, taking the competition trio Jimmy P., Like Father, Like Son and Young And Beautiful as well as Un Certain Regard entry Bastards.
Sundance Selects has picked up North American rights from Protagonist Pictures to Clio Barnard’s Directors’ Fortnight entry The Selfish Giant starring Conner Chapman, Shaun Thomas and Sean Gilder.
- Double Dutch closes slew of deals
- Cumberbatch to narrate Jerusalem
- Well Go gets On The Job
- Cannes 2013 buoyed by US buys
- Chile readies first 3D film
- Russia's Paradise opening US cinema
- eOne falls for Naomi Watts' Diana