Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Colombian writer-director will tackle the Mexican comedy hot Nosotros Los Nobles for Dynamo Producciones.
EXCLUSIVE: Eli Roth’s Amazonian horror will finally get a US theatrical release two years after its world premiere in Toronto thanks to a collaboration between Blumhouse Production’s BH Tilt, Universal Pictures and High Top Releasing.
The independent cinema guru arrives at the company as head of movies distribution and marketing while former ABC digital executive Albert Cheng is named COO.
- Lotus Entertainment goes on ‘Parents Weekend’
- Eoin Macken enters ‘The Forest’
- Colin Morgan joins 'The Rising'
- Blue Ice Docs acquires ‘Dense City’
- ‘San Andreas’ rules globe on $113.2m
- 'San Andreas' rocks US on $54.6m
- Slamdance expands year-round presence