Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Stacey Snider executive shuffle continues apace as the chairman and CEO of 20th Century Fox Film hires Beth Goss to the newly created position of chief brand officer.
Paramount has as expected set an awards qualifying run for Martin Scorsese’s passion project and anticipated Oscar season heavy-hitter starring Andrew Garfield.
The parties have entered exclusive negotiations for an acquisition reportedly in the $1bn range at a time when US lawmakers are beginning to express concerns over what they see as China’s growing influence on Hollywood.
- Menemsha boards 'The Women’s Balcony'; Kino Lorber buys 'Son Of Joseph'
- US Briefs: Britannia Award for Jodie Foster
- Columbia Pictures, Random House plots 'Peter Rabbit'
- Production begins on 'Victoria And Abdul'
- Greg Shapiro to head production at IM Global
- 'Mr. Robot' ratings study highlights viewing shift
- Rio Film Festival unveils 2016 line-up