Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: In arguably the plum US title of the EFM, Mel Gibson is returning behind the camera for the first time in nearly a decade to direct Andrew Garfield in the $40-50m true-life epic.
Lionsgate and China’s Hunan TV are in advanced talks to strike a three-year film-making pact.
Fox Searchlight has confirmed its deal for the US and multiple territories to Sundance hit Brooklyn – reportedly for $9m – while Sundance Selects has acquired North America on City Of Gold.
- Sierra/Affinity to sell Gold
- Soda to distribute Slow West in Canada
- Universal starts Steve Jobs shoot
- Fantastic Four trailer
- Golden Globes date set for 2016
- Image to release Dark Was The Night
- Colin Firth, James Marsh set sail for StudioCanal