Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Salt Lake City box office and online ticketing operations were up and running again on Saturday afternoon after hackers temporarily took them down earlier in the day.
Main Street was inundated during Saturday’s March On Main as approximately 4,000 people according to police estimates took over Park City.
Michael Showalter’s crowd-pleaser is being courted by at least three major buyers understood to include Amazon Studios following a rapturous response at Friday night’s world premiere.
- US Briefs: Sophia Dilley moves up at Route One
- US Briefs: FilmRise acquires Slamdance entry 'Supergirl'
- Untitled Buena Vista Social Club documentary pulled from Sundance
- Annapurna launches marketing, distribution operation
- Swen launches US arm, acquires 'Una'
- Bloom targets EFM launch for 'Lost In London'
- Content Media boards Sundance pick 'Legion Of Brothers'