Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
It took 16 years to make Mel Gibson’s epic war film, with the $40m budget one of many stumbling blocks.
MGM’s lavish spend on wrestling film and Netflix deal for zombie drama stood out.
Patagonik is not only Argentina’s leading production outfit but one of the world’s most exciting film companies. Artistic director Juan Vera talks to Jeremy Kay.
- Argentina focus: bold plans from the first film commissioner
- Meet the Hellers: Argentina's 3D and VR content studio
- Universal takes minority stake in Amblin Partners
- Bron Studios ramps up LA office with key hires
- 'Downhill' director in development on Chilean folklore project
- 'XXX: The Return of Xander Cage' crosses $100m in China
- Harrison Ford in near-miss at California airport (reports)