Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Edward Noeltner is Cannes-bound with world sales rights to the prestige Vincent Van Gogh ‘painted animation’ featuring the voices of Douglas Booth, Saoirse Ronan, Jerome Flynn and Chris O’Dowd.
PICTURE GALLERY: Filmgoers mixed with celebrities at the California festival’s 16th edition that ran from April 23-30.
Marvel Studios’ superhero tentpole erupted into 4,276 theatres across North America at the weekend to deliver the second biggest three-day debut in history.
- 'The Passion Of Augustine' triumphs at NBFF
- Lotus Entertainment to sell ‘Magic City’
- Samuel Goldwyn Films acquires ‘Franny’
- Content saves 'Bullet' for Cannes
- 'Ultron' crosses $300m globally
- IFT takes ‘Bleeding Heart’ to Cannes
- Blue Box to sell ‘Stowaway’