Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The boards of both companies approved a deal on Saturday in what would create a media and telecoms titan.
The first film to be produced and fully financed by A24 delivered a timely and noisy opening weekend heading into awards season as Lionsgate’s Boo! A Madea Halloween ruled the weekend on $28m.
The distributor has picked up North American rights to Snoot Entertainment’s horror film following the recent premiere in Tor
- SPIP signs pact with Eduardo Cisneros and Jason Shuman
- US Daily: 'Jackie' earns AFI FEST centrepiece slot
- US Briefs: Tribeca, Chanel unveil second Through Her Lens
- Momentum Pictures acquires 'Brimstone'
- 'La La Land' secures AFI FEST centrepiece slot
- 'Manchester' dominates Gothams nominations
- Kristen Figeroid joins Bloom