Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Kampe’s New York-based sales company has concluded North American and key international deals on Greek director Argyris Papadimitropoulos’ Rotterdam and SXSW selection Suntan, among others.
Nadine de Barros and her team will kick off sales in Cannes on the idiosyncratic road movie.
The Oscar effect kicked in on Thursday as the Swedish star landed the Lara Croft role in the upcoming action-adventure from MGM, Warner Bros and GK Films.
- AMBI boards 'Basmati Blues'
- Lakeshore, Open Road partner on 'Miles'
- Bleiberg Cannes-bound with Nate Parker film
- Lionsgate, FOX Networks strike output deal
- FilmNation, Open Road take 'Show Dogs' to Cannes
- 'Civil War' takes $15m from first international forays
- 'Ratchet & Clank' in maiden weekend launch