Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Screen Gems and Stage 6’s horror film stormed to the top with a muscular debut that will have executives at the studios behind many of this summer’s costly flops green with envy.
Plus: ‘Anything’ wraps Los Angeles shoot; monterey media acquires ‘No Pay, Nudity
EXCLUSIVE: Paul Hanson’s production, financing and distribution outfit has launched an international sales label in the run-up to the Toronto International Film Festival.
- 'The Secret Life Of Pets' ventures into Brazil
- David Tennant joins Electric’s 'Bad Samaritan'
- RLJ Entertainment picks up 'Dog Eat Dog'
- Toronto: Bleiberg Entertainment boards 'Past Life'
- US Briefs: Academy president urges people to see 'The Birth Of A Nation'
- Radiant Films International to sell TIFF entry 'Handsome Devil'
- No TIFF press conference for 'The Birth Of A Nation'