Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A small delegation from Cinecittà Studios toured Los Angeles this week to promote the revised Italian tax credit to Hollywood studios and production companies.
Focus Features has set an autumn release date for the anticipated drama starring Carey Mulligan, Ben Whishaw and Meryl Streep.
With customary deft marketing footwork, The Weinstein Company has dropped the first trailer of its upcoming Jake Gyllenhaal drama in time to whet appetites before the summer release.
- Gillian Flynn boards New Regency heist thriller
- ‘Cinderella’, ‘Insurgent', 'Home' in box office showdown
- WWE, Gene Simmons launch Erebus Pictures
- Relativity EuropaCorp names marketing head
- Kino Lorber dives for 'The Pearl Button'
- Lakeshore launches Off The Dock
- Verve to handle international sales