Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an early Berlin title that is already generating interest at Sundance, Alex Walton and his team have boarded international sales on Woody Harrelson’s directorial debut ahead of Thursday night’s simultaneous shoot and broadcast.
The company has struck a deal with CNN Films to handle international sales ahead of the world premiere of Greg Barker’s documentary on Saturday.
The former vice-president fired a shot across the bows of climate sceptics on the eve of Donald Trump’s inauguration when he told an opening night Sundance crowd that “no one person” could stop the environmental movement.
- Paramount in slate pact with Shanghai Film Group, Huahua Media
- Sundance: 'Fun Mom Dinner' goes to Momentum, Netflix
- Jim Gianopulos linked to Legendary Pictures (reports)
- Sundance 2017: 12 buzz films for buyers
- Adam Brody, Sophie Nelisse to star in 'The Kid Detective'
- Julia Roberts, Michelle Rodriguez join 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'
- Production underway on 'I, Tonya'