Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
X-Men: Apocalypse kicked off summer season in relatively muted style, delivering an estimated $65m that ranked outside the top ten in the all-time Memorial Day Weekend pantheon.
The distributor will open the World War II thriller starring Cillian Murphy and Jamie Dornan in late summer.
Period drama stars Samantha Morton, Lesley Manville and Jessica Brown Findlay.
- 'God Particle' gets production date
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Denis Villeneuve reunite on 'The Son'
- US Briefs: Abramorama to release 'Breaking A Monster'
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' hits $130m
- Legendary acquires Dwayne Johnson vehicle 'Skyscraper'
- Soda Pictures acquires Miramax pair
- Jan Švankmajer turns to Indiegogo for 'Insects'