Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
JULY 3 UPDATE: Jurassic World faces its sternest test yet as Terminator Genisys leaps to an early $28m heading into its first major weekend. Inside Out continues to build momentum and crosses $300m worldwide.
The genre theatrical imprint of Shout! Factory will open the film in select cinemas across top US markets and on VOD on September 4.
The RLJ Entertainment brand has acquired first-time filmmaker Daniel Robbins’ genre tale.
- ‘Monopoly’ passes Go for Hasbro, Lionsgate
- Disney promotes two senior executives
- Gravitas Ventures adds marketing, PR brass
- Beast MG launches 'Paranormal Activity' VR game
- ‘Secret In Their Eyes’ trailer arrives
- ‘Stand Clear’ earns El Foro slot
- Tina Fey talk on PBNY roster