Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The celebrated Czech film-maker and Athanor Productions have launched a campaign on the crowdfunding site for what the surrealist artist and director has said will be his final film.
Plus: The Orchard acquires Operator; Janus Films takes Cameraperson; and more…
Paul Hanson has signed a two-year, first look co-financing and co-production deal with the former Revolution Studios partner and producer of Knight And Day and the Paul Blart: Mall Cop franchise.
- D Films snaps up 'Under The Silver Lake'
- US Briefs: FilmRise acquires 'The Sunshine Makers'
- Simon Pegg, Mike Myers join 'Terminal'
- STX, Adam Sandler to produce animated film
- Cannes: Market wrap
- Palm Springs International Film Festival sets 2017 dates
- Saban Films picks up 'Tomboy, A Revenger’s Tale'