Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurassic World faces its sternest test yet as Terminator Genisys ventures into 34 territories this weekend and Inside Out builds momentum to cross $300m worldwide.
The genre theatrical imprint of Shout! Factory will open the film in select cinemas across top US markets and on VOD on September 4.
The RLJ Entertainment brand has acquired first-time filmmaker Daniel Robbins’ genre tale.
- ‘Monopoly’ passes Go for Hasbro, Lionsgate
- Disney promotes two senior executives
- Gravitas Ventures adds marketing, PR brass
- Beast MG launches 'Paranormal Activity' VR game
- ‘Secret In Their Eyes’ trailer arrives
- ‘Stand Clear’ earns El Foro slot
- Tina Fey talk on PBNY roster