Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
QED Holdings co-CEOs have filed a trademark infringement and unfair competition suit against QED International founder Bill Block, QED Pictures and QED International.
Bob Simonds’ STX Entertainment has officialy sealed the deal on its 18-film co-financing and distribution agreement with the private Chinese company.
Top brass have launched Lionsgate Premiere, a multi-platform channel of up to 15 Lionsgate and Summit films a year that kicks off in autumn with Chinese epic Dragon Blade followed by zom-com Cooties.
- ‘A Perfect Man’, ‘White Soldier’ bookend COLCOA 2015
- CBS Films boards ‘Patriots’ Day’
- Bleecker Street strikes Amazon deal
- Random Media acquires ‘Bang Bang Baby’
- Tribeca to host 'Sinatra At 100'
- eOne expands Euro TV operations
- Film Independent, Netflix in doc pact