Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The company is partnering with All Nippon Entertainment Works (ANEW), Nippon Television and Chris and Paul Weitz’s production company Depth Of Field.
The producer of Dear White People (pictured) and In The Cut delivered words of encouragement in her keynote address at the Film Independent Forum in Los Angeles at the weekend.
CEO Brian O’Shea announced the new signing on Monday ahead of next week’s AFM in Santa Monica.
- Spotlight Pictures brings eight new titles to AFM
- US Briefs: 'Sieranevada', 'Olli Mäki' win at Chicago
- AT&T in $85.4bn Time Warner bid
- Moonlight scores huge limited debut in North America (update)
- IFC Midnight acquires 'The Devil’s Candy'
- SPIP signs pact with Eduardo Cisneros and Jason Shuman
- US Daily: 'Jackie' earns AFI FEST centrepiece slot