Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The adaptation of Bill Bryson’s account of the Appalachian Trail brings Robert Redford and Nick Nolte together on screen for the first time since Redford’s 2012 thriller The Company You Keep.
EXCLUSIVE: On the eve of his third term as the trade association’s chairman, Michael Ryan has fired a broadside at European Commission proposals for a Digital Single Market.
The Academy board of governors announced on Thursday three special honours ahead of the Academy’s 7th Annual Governors Awards on November 14.
- 'By The Sea' to open AFI FEST
- Tim Roth joins 'The Brits Are Coming'
- PPI eyes further gains for 'Genisys'
- 'Rock The Kasbah' trailer arrives
- Bentonville Film Festival unveils 2016 dates
- Sam Worthington, Ruth Wilson board 'The Titan'
- Mongrel Int’l to sell 'Angry Indian Goddesses' at TIFF