Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: In a bid to drive acquisitions, Toronto top brass are understood to be collaborating with select sales agents to allow festival staff and volunteers to attend four early-stage private buyersn screenings.
EXCLUSIVE: MPI/Dark Sky Films and Workshed Films have completed principal photography on Conor McMahon’s horror story in Laois, Ireland.
The Kevin Costner sports drama was originally scheduled to open on November 21.
- Dragon 2 bids to retain title
- Sundance Institute names New Frontier co-heads
- Sean Astin, daughter sign for Bad Kids 2
- Miramax secures $250m re-finance
- Paramount takes select home ent on Boyhood
- Shane Black joins Sony’s The Destroyer
- eOne picks up Take Care