Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hunger Games finale held on to its number one berth over the North American holiday weekend to ensure that a Lionsgate or Lionsgate-Summit film has held the spot over the same period for the past five years.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 resisted a dazzling Chinese debut from The Martian to hold on to pole position in the international arena thanks to an estimated $62m weekend haul.
Previewing the annual Latin American sales jamboree
- 'Inside Out': ode to joy
- Jason Segel: a spirited turn in 'The End Of The Tour'
- 'Goodnight Mommy': the directors of Austria's Oscar submission on their creepy debut
- Cast talk 'The Revenant' at LA screening
- PSIFF to honour Tom McCarthy
- 'Carol' leads Indie Spirit nominees
- PGA announces doc nominees