Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies stands at $630.7m through Warner Bros Pictures International and continues to rampage through China.
EXCLUSIVE: Nick Meyer has bulked up his EFM sales slate with the Kenneth Longeran drama that has Casey Affleck attached to star alongside Michelle Williams.
Patrick Roy has been promoted to president of eOne Films Canada and Les Films Séville as the company announced Bryan Gliserman was stepping down as president of eOne Films Canada.
- Content boards Alex Winter's Deep Web for EFM
- Dear White People sets box office record
- Film Festival Flix buys Miss Julie
- Bloom to sell Jadotville
- Lionsgate Int’l brings Let It Snow to EFM
- HFG boards Blink for EFM
- SPC, Woody Allen reunite on Irrational Man