Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Danny Boyle’s biopic starring Michael Fassbender as the digital age visionary who changed the face of personal computing, telephony and music will screen on October 3 as the centrepiece screening of the 53rd New York Film Festival.
Miguel Arteta will direct Demarest Media and Mazur/Kaplan’s adaptation of the Jennifer Niven YA novel.
Marvel Studios’ latest slice of superhero action held on to its top bunk over the weekend to beat Sony’s new arrival Pixels in a photo finish.
- 'Monster Hunt' rules int’l on $46m
- Raven Banner boards 'El Gigante'
- Michael B. Jordan to star in 'Just Mercy' for Broad Green
- Three dead in Louisiana theatre shooting
- SPRI unleashes 'Pixels'
- Angelina Jolie Pitt, Netflix line up Khmer Rouge drama
- Telefilm Canada readies Canada Cool tour