Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANNES: The studio is poised to snap up US rights to Bold Films’ thriller starring Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, with Sierra/Affinity handling international sales on the Croisette.
Heading into Cannes the company has bulked up its sales slate with international rights to the drama starring Jason Sudeikis and Jessica Biel.
Hollywood is targeting local language production more than ever as studios and independent finance and production players align themselves with international partners.
- Tribeca unveils winners; Danish cinema triumphs
- Voltage Pictures hires John Fremes
- Universal dates 'Furious 8', 'Fifty Shades' sequels
- Newport Beach unveils UK showcase
- ARC Entertainment acquires ‘Phantom Halo’
- ‘Area 51’ to get limited US release
- Matthew Wiseman named BAFTA/LA COO