Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: The LA-based sales, production and distribution company heads to the EFM in Berlin with international sales rights to the Alaskan adventure film.
EXCLUSIVE: Automatic Entertainment will introduce Berlin buyers next month to a slate that includes the thriller Goddess Of Love.
Clint Eastwood’s box office phenomenon crossed the $200m threshold in its second wide weekend while Lionsgate’s Mortdecai and Disney’s Strange Magic both flopped.
- Five Armies in $49.5m China debut
- IFC Films boards The D Train
- Birdman scoops PGA honour
- Relativity, Stage 6 Films see gold in The Bronze
- Julia Roberts boards Batkid remake
- Vimeo, Indiegogo form distribution pact
- Sundance round-up: Netflix, Duplass brothers in film pact