Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is understood to be closing on a US deal in the $10m range for Suburbicon, the upcoming George Clooney-Coen brothers reunion that has been one of the most sought-after titles of the EFM.
The distributor has acquired US distribution rights to the Jackie Chan action comedy directed by Renny Harlin and plans a third quarter theatrical release.
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Moore’s latest documentary has closed deals for the UK, Australia, Germany and multiple other territories.
- Fortitude boards Ed Helms comedy 'The Clapper'
- Peter Greenaway’s 'Walking To Paris' scores deals
- Voltage sparks with supernatural thriller 'Bedeviled'
- Breakaway Media to sell 'Battlecreek'
- 'xXx' reboot lands at Paramount
- Magnolia Pictures acquires 'Little Men'
- US Briefs: Shout! Factory, Studio 100 buzzed about 'Maya The Bee' pact