Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Anick Poirier has bulked up the Cannes slate and will commence talks with buyers on the drama from Sophie Deraspe.
EXCLUSIVE: The LA-based company will kick off international sales in Cannes on the Sundance drama starring Peter Sarsgaard and Winona Ryder.
The distribution and sales arm of Andrea Iervolino and Lady Monika Bacardi’s AMBI Group will commence sales in Cannes on the CGI family animation boasting the talents of Alec Baldwin and John Cleese.
- LAFF 2015 unveils competition line-up
- Radiant Films to sell ‘Carrie Pilby’ in Cannes
- 13 Films to sell 'Every Good Boy Does Fine'
- DDI to sell 'A Quiet Passion' in Cannes
- White Horse, Studiocanal begin sales on Beatles doc
- PGA unveils new international allies
- Kellan Lutz to star in ‘The Feud’