Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The studio has partnered on a worldwide local-language venture with Pantelion Films CEO Paul Presburger, Lionsgate senior advisor William Pfeiffer and former president of Worldview Entertainment motion pictures group Clifford Werber.
Charlotte Mickie and her team will kick off sales on the Croisette on Ian Olds’ recent Tribeca winner.
EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Herwitz has picked up worldwide sales rights to Cannes Classics selection Midnight Return: The Story Of Billy Hayes And Turkey.
- Brad Weston exits New Regency
- Voltage Pictures picks up sales on 'Status Update'
- Di Bonaventura Pictures, Caliber Media to reimagine 'Puppet Master'
- Seville International to handle sales on 'Hana’s Suitcase'
- US Briefs: AFI to honour Quentin Tarantino, Rita Moreno
- FiGa Films Cannes-bound with 'El Amparo'
- Lionsgate International, J. A. Bayona prepare 'Marrowbone'