Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The distributor has picked up North American rights to Snoot Entertainment’s horror film following the recent premiere in Tor
Fox Searchlight’s big awards season contender will screen at the festival on November 14.
Tribeca Enterprises and Chanel have announced the second annual Through Her Lens: The Tribeca Chanel Women’s Filmmaker Program to support new and emerging US-based female writers and directors of short-form narrative films.
- Momentum Pictures acquires 'Brimstone'
- 'La La Land' secures AFI FEST centrepiece slot
- 'Manchester' dominates Gothams nominations
- Kristen Figeroid joins Bloom
- VICE Films boards 'Lords Of Chaos'
- 'Neruda', 'The Untamed' to screen at AFI FEST
- US Briefs: LeEco launches US consumer business