Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Vancouver-based producer-financier has reorganised his companies Bron Studios, genre label The Realm, Bron Releasing, Bron Animation and affiliate entities under the umbrella group.
Talley will oversee sales and overall strategy of Alchemy’s physical distribution arm, reporting to Alchemy CEO Bill Lee.
Jason Moring, president of Double Dutch International, announced the A.R.C.H.I.E. casting on Tuesday ahead of the start of world sales in Toronto.
- XLrator Media eyes 2016 Camino release
- Visit Films unveils Venice, TIFF slate
- 'Songs From The North', 'The Man & Le Mans' find US homes
- Content adds 'Youth In Oregon' to Toronto slate
- Nicholas Hoult to star in 'Rebel In The Rye'
- Fox Searchlight hires production ace Anikah McLaren
- Breaking Glass acquires 'Steel'