Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary J Blige joined Jake Gyllenhaal and guests aboard a private yacht in Cannes on Friday for a private screening of Southpaw orchestrated by The Weinstein Company.
Disney’s George Clooney and Britt Robertson action-adventure from Brad Bird led the charts in a tepid Memorial Day Weekend.
Avengers: Age Of Ultron grossed $45.8m from 91 territories in its fifth weekend to reach $859.8m internationally and $1.263.9bn globally.
- PalmStar, The Bridge Finance renew deal
- NYAFF to honour Ringo Lam
- Cannes: 108 Media acquires Scandi thriller 'Sensoria'
- IFC picks up US rights to ‘A Perfect Day’
- Buyers round on IM Global’s ‘The Circle’
- 'Best Of Enemies' to open AFI DOCS
- Good Universe buys comedy pitch 'Mermaids In Paradise'