Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The founder of the inaugural Third Horizon Caribbean Film Festival and his friend, director of programming, preview this week’s event.
Oscar winners Iñárritu and his frequent cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki are diving into the virtual reality medium with a piece about a group of immigrants and refugees crossing the Mexico-US border.
The company will be in Cannes touting a roster that includes new drama series The Handmaid’s Tale and Get Shorty, as well as the new season of Fargo and features such as The Magnificent Seven and Me Before You.
- XLrator, Blue Fox forge distribution pact
- US Briefs: 'Lion', 'Aquarius' to screen at Los Cabos
- US Briefs: Beth Goss named chief brand officer at Fox
- Annapurna Pictures launches TV division
- 'Silence' gets December US release
- Wanda in talks to buy Dick Clark Productions
- Menemsha boards 'The Women’s Balcony'; Kino Lorber buys 'Son Of Joseph'