Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus: Sundance Institute names eight participants in Directors Lab; San Francisco International Film Festival unveils Golden Gate Award winners; and more…
EXCLUSIVE: The actress is the latest element to board the Good Films drama that Good Universe will introduce to worldwide buyers in Cannes.
Voltage Pictures has come on board to co-finance and handle international sales on the Constantin Film/Don Carmody co-production that Roger Avary will direct.
- IM Global to sell Clive Davis music biopic
- Radiant heads to Cannes with 'American Wrestler: The Wizard'
- Cannes: Content Media to sell 'Pistorius'
- Timothy Spall to star in 'The Changeover'
- Andrew Garfield to star in 'Under The Silver Lake'
- Concourse Cannes-bound with 'Divine Access'
- Simon West to tackle 'War Wolf'