Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox’s YA adaptation beat a path to the pinnacle of the North American box office as an estimated $32.5m was enough to help the top 12 climb approximately 17% against last weekend.
The Maze Runner vaulted to the top of the international charts as Fox International declared an estimated $37.6m haul from 50 markets, scoring number one in 47.
Peter Kujawski has been promoted from evp of worldwide acquisitions at Universal Pictures to the new role of managing director of Universal Pictures International Productions.
- Angelina Jolie to direct Africa
- Canada submits Mommy for Oscar
- Maze Runner, Tombstones challenge Lucy
- Band Of Robbers wraps shoot
- First-look picture: Results
- Wild to open Hamptons
- First Britannia honourees unveiled