Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Shout! Factory and Studio 100 Media have expanded their distribution alliance with a multi-picture deal for Studio 100’s upcoming Maya The Bee film series.
AMBI Distribution commences talks at EFM this week on the animation Bilal from Barajoun Entertainment, the Dubai-based animation and effects house with whom AMBI Group has unveiled a five-film partnership.
EXCLUSIVE: The Warcraft star has joined the anti-war film from Roger Donaldson.
- George Clooney to woo Berlin buyers
- Argentina-Spain comedy 'No Kids' set for remakes
- CMG closes 'Born To Dance' deals
- FilmSharks hires Valeria Fanego
- Raven Banner strikes deal with Buffalo Gal Pictures
- Lisa Schwartz named IFC Films/Sundance Selects co-president
- Territory Focus: Argentina