Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah-Violet Bliss and Charles Rogers’ comedy earned the narrative feature competition grand jury prize while Margaret Brown’s Deepwater Horizon disaster film The Great Invisible prevailed in the documentary section.
EXCLUSIVE: Production is about to kick off in Cincinnati, Ohio, on March 12 on Number 9 Films and Killer Films’ Patricia Highsmith adaptation, reuniting Todd Haynes with recent Oscar winner Cate Blanchett.
Robert Rodriguez’s new US-based cable network El Rey Network and eOne Television have struck a slew of digital deals on From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series, set to receive its broadcast premiere on Tuesday night (11).
- Harpo gets Kidd's Wings
- Lost In The Sun finishes shoot
- Grace secures Beatles rights for Beat Bugs
- Starz Digital Media enters Place
- TFF 2014 unveils shorts line-up
- Demange's '71 finds US home
- Amplify to release The Better Angels