Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Stacey Snider executive shuffle continues apace as the chairman and CEO of 20th Century Fox Film hires Beth Goss to the newly created position of chief brand officer.
Former President of HBO Entertainment Sue Naegle will head the new Annapurna Television production arm.
Paramount has as expected set an awards qualifying run for Martin Scorsese’s passion project and anticipated Oscar season heavy-hitter starring Andrew Garfield.
- Wanda in talks to buy Dick Clark Productions
- Menemsha boards 'The Women’s Balcony'; Kino Lorber buys 'Son Of Joseph'
- US Briefs: Britannia Award for Jodie Foster
- Columbia Pictures, Random House plots 'Peter Rabbit'
- Production begins on 'Victoria And Abdul'
- Greg Shapiro to head production at IM Global
- 'Mr. Robot' ratings study highlights viewing shift