Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ryan Kavanaugh’s embattled studio ended months of speculation on Thursday, initiating a voluntary Chapter 11 filing it said would allow it to strengthen the balance sheet and recapitalise.
The seven-year veteran who arrived in September 2008 to head the international division and climbed to president and COO has resigned and will leave in November.
Netflix, Bleecker Street and Landmark announced a partnership on Thursday that will put Netflix’s first original film in 19 of the US exhibitor’s markets.
- Pope visit delays NYFF opening night
- Cat Power to narrate Janis Joplin doc
- Awards posse get US release dates
- 'Becoming Bulletproof' to get US release
- Alex Ranarivelo to direct 'Running Wild'
- Relativity lays off 75 employees
- Early awards hopefuls plant flags