Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 has crossed $200m at the international box office and $370m worldwide.
The Brazilian organisation is promoting three titles in action across the Buenos Aires market next week.
The team behind Richard Linklater’s Boyhood talks to Jeremy Kay about the challenges and rewards of bringing to life this extraordinary 12-year project
- Jorge Gutierrez, The Book of Life
- Linklater to receive Palm Springs award
- Witherspoon, Kidman join Big Little Lies
- CinemaCon sets 2015 date
- VES honour for Ridley Scott
- Uni takes int’l on Kurt Cobain doc
- Birdman leads Spirit Award noms