Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Kino Lorber has picked up all US rights to Chilean director Patricio Guzmán’s documentary and Silver Bear best screenplay winner at this year’s Berlinale.
Lakeshore Entertainment, which earlier this week unveiled plans to boost its film production pipeline, is targeting the YouTube generation with a full-service digital studio.
The talent and literary agency has brought on Amy Beecroft to run its new global business development division Verve Ventures in what is likely to become a talking point in Cannes and beyond.
- XLrator Media leaps into 'Time Lapse'
- Magnolia Pictures acquires 'Experimenter'
- Sony pounces on 'Robotech' property
- Adam Keen joins Broad Green Pictures
- Janus Films to release restored 'Apu Trilogy'
- Joel Edgerton directorial debut titled 'The Gift'
- Roadside Attractions acquires 'Stonewall'