Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The team behind Pixar’s Inside Out found inspiration for their strikingly ambitious trip into the human mind in some unlikely places, as Pete Docter tells Jeremy Kay.
Previewing the annual Latin American sales jamboree
Portraying Infinite Jest author David Foster Wallace in the indie drama, Jason Segel explains how he tuned into the late writer
- 'Goodnight Mommy': the directors of Austria's Oscar submission on their creepy debut
- Cast talk 'The Revenant' at LA screening
- PSIFF to honour Tom McCarthy
- 'Carol' leads Indie Spirit nominees
- PGA announces doc nominees
- IDFA: Vimeo acquires 'Bikes Vs Cars'
- Sundance unveils Midnight line-up