Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The independently financed sci-fi drama has crossed the milestone, executives at North American distributor Paramount said on Friday.
The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences on Friday announced the 20 films in contention for the visual effects category at the 89th Academy Awards.
Kenneth Lonergan tells Jeremy Kay why he balanced tragedy with humour in his third feature film, Manchester By The Sea.
- US Briefs: Covert Media sells 'Earthquake', 'The Night Watchmen'
- Ventana Sur: Industry address evolving children's market
- New York Film Critics Circle votes 'La La Land' best picture
- Sundance 2017 announces New Frontier lineup
- Ventana Sur: Jorge Michel Grau eyes next project
- Annapurna Interactive launches to produce, publish video games
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'The Humanity Bureau'