Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Forty producer teams and their projects including Eddie Marsan’s feature directorial debut will participate in the Ontario Media Development Corporation’s two-day co-financing market from September 11-12.
Chilean film-maker Pablo Larrain dwells on the mysteries of storytelling as he contemplates fall festival slots for his two latest films, Neruda and Jackie.
Led by indefatigable co-founder Nicolas Chartier, Voltage Pictures has scaled up its production activities in recent years, leading to five films at this year’s Toronto International Film Festival.
- O-Scope acquires 'Lost In Paris'
- Winston Baker, Los Cabos unveil inaugural investor summit
- Northern Banner picks up 'Olli Mäki', 'Mimosas'
- Gene Wilder dies at 83
- US Briefs: 'A Monster Calls' gets new release date
- 'Don't Breathe' leads North American weekend on $26.4m
- What Thor did during ‘Civil War’