Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The distributor has acquired all US rights to Vanessa Lapa’s documentary on the secret personal writings and photographs of Heinrich Himmler.
Cinedigm Corp and Robert Halmi Jr’s Great Point Media have signed a multi-picture distribution and production output deal.
Michael Wintbottom’s The Face of An Angel, Kevin Smith’s Tusk and Peter Strickland’s The Duke Of Burgundy will receive their world premieres at the Toronto International Film Festival; new documentaries from Joshua Oppenheimer and Nick Broomfield are also among TIFF’s second wave.
- Comic-Con: WB leads social buzz
- Buyers take The Devil’s Hand
- DWKs Animation hires Mark Zoradi
- IM Global ventures into TV
- New Hobbit finale trailer
- Disney bolsters Asia exec suite
- Sundance unveils summer Labs