Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Glen Basner’s New York-based company will introduce the prestige mystery starring Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal to international buyers next month.
The filmmakers describe the Gold Circle project as The Fault In Our Stars meets The Sixth Sense. Good Universe will commence international sales in Cannes.
The Montreal-based sales outfit will commence international sales on the Croisette on the Critics’ Week selection.
- Joel Silver finds financing to expand company
- Peter Hoffman convicted of tax credit fraud
- Bentonville Film Festival unveils panels
- Q1 US ticket prices up 2pc vs 2014
- Music Box restructures publicity, theatrical sales
- ‘Furious 7’ holds firm in US on $17.8m
- ‘Fast 7’ crosses $1bn international