Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinewood Atlanta Studios president Frank Patterson chaired a packed presentation and networking event with Georgia Film Academy (GFA) at High West Distillery & Saloon in Park City.
The entertainer’s film production company Cube Vision has signed a strategic partnership with the media investment company founded by Hong Kong entrepreneur Kelvin Wu.
Festival organisers confirmed to Screen on Monday that the authorities were looking into the unprecedented incident over the weekend.
- Sundance: Gravitas Ventures acquires US on 'Legion Of Brothers'
- Sundance: Refinery29, TNT strike anthology deal
- FilmNation unveils more Sundance sales on comedy 'The Big Sick'
- Sundance: Netflix buys 'Jessica James', 'Joshua', in talks for Hulk Hogan doc
- 'Split' earns M Night Shyamalan US box office crown on $40.2m
- Screenings rescheduled after Redstone Cinemas power cut
- Bleecker Street picks up 'Nostalgia' starring Jon Hamm, Ellen Burstyn