Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Weinstein Company has climbed aboard to co-finance with FilmNation the McDonalds origins story set to star Michael Keaton.
The Austin festival will commemorate the 30th anniversary of the John Hughes classic with the world premiere of the remastered version.
IM Global and leading label Republic Records have signed a multi-film co-financing and co-production deal that kicks off with the Atlanta-set urban comedy Rollin’ Thunder.
- Jonathan Deckter joins Voltage as partner
- Netflix buying Beasts Of No Nation
- Distributors play on Oscar success at box office
- Focus tops US charts on $18.7m
- Fifty Shades rules int'l on $34.3m
- Mining value from an Oscar win
- Drishyam, Sundance Institute line up writer lab