Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The executive most recently served at Memento Films International, where he served four years as the New York-based rep working on English-language productions and acquisitions.
eOne and Hammer have agreed to an exclusive multi-year first-look film deal.
Paul Allen’s Vulcan Productions and Morgan Spurlock’s Cinelan are preparing a series of shorts based on the economy, including the directorial debut of former Focus Features CEO James Schamus.
- Inherent Vice trailer rolls in
- Sea Of Trees wraps shoot
- BEFILMIFF launches as buyer showcase
- VSC takes We Were Wolves
- Colombia: Wild Magic shoot underway
- Jack Pan joins Robert Simonds studio
- Quartet joins Academy science and tech council