Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twentieth Century Fox executives said on Monday they had signed a deal covering 21 countries.
Yahoo, one of the original internet giants that was valued at $125bn at the height of the dotcom boom in 2000, will sell for a fraction of that amount if shareholders and regulators approve the deal.
Plus: Comic-Con panel talks diversity and VR; Ellen Burtsyn joins The House Of Tomorrow; and more…
- 'Skiptrace' rules international on $64m
- 'Star Trek Beyond' leads North America on $59m
- Eddie Redmayne charms Comic-Con
- Marvel Studios brings the magic
- Mark Boal sues US government over Bowe Bergdahl tapes
- Comic-Con: LeEco embraces young generation
- Comic-Con: Snowden 'did not have a plan' to get out of Hong Kong