Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
President of film Jamie Carmichael and head of sales Harry White will debut footage from the road trip comedy in Toronto after coming on to handle international sales.
Bloom will kick off international sales in Toronto next week for Black Label Media and Bruce Cohen Productions. CAA represents North American rights.
The new arrival will serve as svp of production under president Claudia Lewis from September 1.
- Breaking Glass acquires 'Steel'
- Constantin fantasy show to debut at MIPCOM
- Wes Craven dies aged 76
- 'Compton' stays top in US on $13.1m
- PPI pair cross $300m international
- Bryce Dallas Howard joins 'Gold'
- Diane Nelson to head Warner Bros Consumer Products