Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Patrick Roy has been promoted to president of eOne Films Canada and Les Films Séville as the company announced the departure of Bryan Gliserman.
EFM: Content Film has added another title to its Berlin sales slate and will kick off talks with international buyers next week on Alex Winter’s documentary.
EXCLUSIVE: In arguably the plum US title of the EFM, Mel Gibson is returning behind the camera for the first time in nearly a decade to direct Andrew Garfield in $40-50m true-life epic Hacksaw Ridge.
- Lionsgate, Hunan TV in partnership talks
- Searchlight confirms Brooklyn deal
- Sierra/Affinity to sell Gold
- Soda to distribute Slow West in Canada
- Fortitude to sell This Man, This Woman
- ARC gets The Walking Deceased
- Universal starts Steve Jobs shoot