Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
With no real pretenders to usurp it, Universal’s Straight Outta Compton held on to top berth for the third consecutive weekend and climbed to $134.1m.
The seemingly indestructible Terminator: Genisys generated $23.6m from 25 markets and climbed to $320.1m and $409.5m worldwide.
Hot off the global summer smash Jurassic World, the actress has joined the adventure from Black Bear Pictures and HWY 61 currently shooting in New Mexico.
- Diane Nelson to head Warner Bros Consumer Products
- Ken Kwapis talks 'A Walk In The Woods'
- Lionsgate teams up on video game adaptation 'Borderlands'
- Incoming IFTA chair attacks DSM
- Spike Lee, Debbie Reynolds, Gena Rowlands in Governors Awards
- 'By The Sea' to open AFI FEST
- Tim Roth joins 'The Brits Are Coming'