Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top brass at the 2015 edition said on Monday they have selected ten classic Caribbean films in the first programming wave of this year’s edition.
The deal for Sundance 2015 selection Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead: The Story Of The National Lampoon excludes television rights.
The studio reached the milestone on June 30 in its fastest time, powered by Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Inside Out and Cinderella.
- ‘Jurassic World’ rules July Fourth weekend on $31m
- 'Terminator Genisys' king on $73.3m
- Tentpoles primed for int'l clash
- Scream Factory Films sets ‘Bloodsucking Bastards’ US release
- Image captures US rights to ‘Uncaged’
- ‘Monopoly’ passes Go for Hasbro, Lionsgate
- Disney promotes two senior executives