Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Universal executives confirmed on Friday that the action smash had crossed the milestone in an industry record 17 days.
Alonso Ruizpalacios’ Güeros premiered in Berlin last year. Separately, IFC Midnight has taken tonight’s Tribeca world premiere Stung off the table.
The European digital technologies specialist is rolling out its platform via subsidiary Direct Cinema North America (DCNA).
- Cinedigm acquires 'A Brave Heart'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' to close Bentonville
- Mongrel Media acquires Cannes entry 'Amy'
- Ryan Gosling in talks for 'Blade Runner' sequel
- Talking Tribeca
- ro*co films boards seven for MIPDOC/MIPTV
- Content to sell Tribeca entry 'Bodyslam'