Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
A Wolf At The Door, licensed internationally by Mundial, has taken the Knight Grand Jury Prize at the 31st Miami International Film Festival (16).
DreamWorks Animation’s family release Mr. Peabody & Sherman climbed to the top in its second session through Fox after narrowly edging out Warner Bros’ 300 sequel with an estimated $21.2m.
DreamWorks’ Need For Speed powered to an estimated $45.6m in its first international wave of 40 territories through Disney and Mister Smith territories.
- SXSW announces audience winners
- MEETS unveils 11 projects
- FilmNation lines up Aether
- CinemaCon attendance grows 5%
- Eden to open Tribeca/ESPN sports
- 300 sequel battles Speed
- SFFS Founder’s Directing Award to Linklater