Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: PalmStar Media and Zurich-based The Bridge Finance Company announced during Cannes that they have renewed their strategic partnership.
Toronto-based 108 Media is in talks with international buyers in Cannes on Christian Hallman’s Swedish thriller Sensoria.
Fernando León de Aranoa’s film premiered in Director’s Fortnight this week and stars Benicio del Toro, Tim Robbins, Olga Kurylenko, Mélanie Thierry and Fedja Stukan.
- Buyers round on IM Global’s ‘The Circle’
- 'Best Of Enemies' to open AFI DOCS
- Good Universe buys comedy pitch 'Mermaids In Paradise'
- Spotlight talks up ‘7 Chinese Brothers’
- Alchemy acquires 'Mia Madre'
- Travis Reid to head Broad Green distribution
- Pure Flix scores deals on 'Do You Believe?'