Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: The Salt Company has licensed international rights to BASE jumping documentary Sunshine Superman to Universal Pictures International Entertainment ahead of this week’s world premiere in Toronto.
eOne and Prospero Pictures appear to have put the kibosh on an awards run for Cannes best actress winner Julianne Moore in a deal that sees David Cronenberg’s Maps To The Stars switch US distributors from eOne to Focus World.
UPDATE SEPT 1: Marvel Studios’ summer hit stayed at number one thanks to an estimated $22.2m haul over the four-day holiday weekend as the season ended on a whimper and fell approximately 15% against summer 2013 to mark the weakest summer since 2006.
- Apes scores $47m China debut
- Telluride adds Escobar to line-up
- David Mackenzie, Starred Up
- California triples film, TV tax credits
- Lucy bids to stay on top
- Fantastic Market unveils works-in-progress
- Seymour sells at Telluride