Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tribeca Enterprises and Chanel have announced the second annual Through Her Lens: The Tribeca Chanel Women’s Filmmaker Program to support new and emerging US-based female writers and directors of short-form narrative films.
The distributor has picked up North American rights from CAA to the western-thriller starring Dakota Fanning and Kit Harrington.
Damien Chazelle’s lauded romantic musical will screen at the festival on November 15.
- 'Manchester' dominates Gothams nominations
- Kristen Figeroid joins Bloom
- VICE Films boards 'Lords Of Chaos'
- 'Neruda', 'The Untamed' to screen at AFI FEST
- US Briefs: LeEco launches US consumer business
- Hungarian Film Festival of Los Angeles to celebrate 1956 revolution
- Covert Media boards 'Resurface'