Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmers at the Tribeca Film Festival (TFF), presented by AT&T unveiled on Tuesday (11) the programme of 58 short films, 29 of which are world premieres.
Roadside Attractions and Black Label Media have acquired all US rights to Yann Demange’s thriller.
The recent Berlin world premiere from Terence Malick’s longtime collaborator AJ Edwards premiered in Sundance and screened in Berlin.
- Carla Hacken joins Sidney Kimmel
- Snowden warns of government threat
- Gabrielle, Enemy triumph at Canadian Screen Awards
- Simonds Jr leads China venture
- 300 sequel conquers US on $45m
- Slave crosses $100m int'l BO
- 300 sequel rules the world