Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hot off the global summer smash Jurassic World, the actress has joined the adventure from Black Bear Pictures and HWY 61 currently shooting in New Mexico.
Diane Nelson has added oversight of Warner Bros Consumer Products to her responsibilities as president of DC Entertainment and president and chief content officer of Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment.
The adaptation of Bill Bryson’s account of the Appalachian Trail brings Robert Redford and Nick Nolte together on screen for the first time since Redford’s 2012 thriller The Company You Keep.
- Lionsgate teams up on video game adaptation 'Borderlands'
- Incoming IFTA chair attacks DSM
- Spike Lee, Debbie Reynolds, Gena Rowlands in Governors Awards
- 'By The Sea' to open AFI FEST
- Tim Roth joins 'The Brits Are Coming'
- PPI eyes further gains for 'Genisys'
- 'Rock The Kasbah' trailer arrives