Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus: Sundance Institute names eight participants in Directors Lab; San Francisco International Film Festival unveils Golden Gate Award winners; and more…
EXCLUSIVE: The actress is the latest element to board the Good Films drama that Good Universe will introduce to worldwide buyers in Cannes.
Well Go USA Entertainment has partnered with Fox International Productions (FIP) on the North American release of Hong-jin Na’s thriller, set to premiere out of competition in Cannes.
- IM Global to sell Clive Davis music biopic
- Radiant heads to Cannes with 'American Wrestler: The Wizard'
- 'Blood Meridian' hits roadblock
- Broad Green names Matt Alvarez head of production
- 'Desierto' to close LA Film Festival
- Samuel Goldwyn Films takes 'Spirit Of The Game'
- Cannes: Content Media to sell 'Pistorius'