Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The star of Zhang Yimou’s upcoming Chinese tentpole has dismissed reports accusing him of taking a role that should have gone to an Asian actor.
EXCLUSIVE: The director of At The End Of The Tunnel, which played in official selection recently at the Rome Film Festival, has been generating heat with two television projects.
The French giant is lining up its English-language debut after securing remake rights to Yeon Sang-ho’s smash zombie thriller.
- Mel Gibson on 'Hacksaw Ridge' and faith: "I’ll sort my stuff out, maybe in private"
- Robert Schenkkan on why 'Hacksaw Ridge' hero is antithesis of Donald Trump
- US Briefs: TWC kicks off 'The Founder' awards run
- 2017 Oscar doc shortlist announced
- A24 lines up 'Moonlight' international releases
- Sundance Film Festival announces short film selections
- Mario Van Peebles series 'Superstition' gets Syfy order