Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Point Grey Pictures, Denver And Delilah Films and Good Universe announced the project on Thursday.
Sci-fi crime thriller for TriStar based on 2014 novel by Tom Sweterlitsch.
Making Scorsese’s latest film was an ordeal, before and during the shoot.
- Sienna Miller joins 'The Catcher Was A Spy'
- Menemsha sets North American release for Berlinale premiere '1945'
- Seven talking points ahead of the 2017 Oscars
- Toronto to reduce line-up by 20%
- eOne, Olive Productions strike first-look deal
- SXSW 2017 scores coup with closing night film
- Neon snaps up Errol Morris doc 'The B-Side'