Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Sinclair and Guy East’s LA-based company are commencing world sales on the Tribeca Film Festival documentary selection.
Fifty Shades Of Grey has crossed $500m through Universal heading into its fourth weekend.
New work from William Monahan, Henry Hobson, Adrián García Bogliano and Neil LaBute are among the Spotlight, Midnight and Special Screening selections announced on Thursday.
- Mommy in Telefilm Canada honour
- NEXT returns to Cannes market
- The Danish Girl gets US release date
- Tribeca 2015 unveils first wave
- First-look photo: Snowden
- Miranda July to show New Society at SFFS
- Netflix buying Beasts Of No Nation