- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indonesian adventure drama is set to premiere at Locarno.
Korean romantic thriller will be released theatrically and online in China.
Amazon is planning to spend $300m on local content as it rolls out its Amazon Prime Video service in India later this year, according to local reports.
- Dalian Wanda Group in talks for 49% stake in Paramount (report)
- Dayyan Eng pulls together hot ensemble cast for Wished
- HBO, CMC join forces for Chinese martial arts films
- Asian Shadows picks up Soul On A String
- John Woo’s 'Manhunt' starts shooting in Osaka
- 'De Lan' wins best film at Shanghai film festival
- Ingenious forms $200m venture with China’s Hejing Culture