- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Abu Dhabi Film Festival (Oct 23-Nov 1) brings the best in world cinema to the region, while its Sanad fund has put local film-makers on the international stage.
Director Daihachi Yoshida tells Liz Shackleton about Pale Moon, his story of a housewife embezzler, the only Japanese film in Tokyo’s competition this year
A panel at this week’s TIFFCOM discussed how figuring out who owns the rights to a novel can be a complicated business in Japan.
- Guardians takes top spot in China
- Court, Chauranga win top awards in Mumbai
- Where have all the writers gone?
- Paskaljevic to direct Dev Bhoomi
- Bollywood turns out for Mumbai fest opening
- Breakup Buddies stays on top in China
- NFDC unveils Film Bazaar projects