- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filmmakers including Darren Aronofsky, Tsui Hark and Jean-Jacques Annaud discussed the key factors that help a film travel at the Beijing International Film Festival’s Co-production Forum today.
Marco Mueller, general advisor to the Beijing International Film Festival, talks to Liz Shackleton about Chinese audiences, censorship and positioning the fledgling festival as a bridge between the China market and the rest of the world.
Arclight Films has sold Roel Reine’s Admiral - set for a gala screening at the Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) - to Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- 'Furious 7' smashes China box office records with $63m
- 'Wolf Warrior' tops China box office
- Beijing film festival unveils 15 competition titles
- 'Sworn Virgin' takes top prize at Hong Kong
- 'Kingsman' opens top of China box office
- 'Blind Massage' wins best film at Asian Film Awards
- Kiran Rao to head Mumbai arthouse cinema