- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
A study from research consultancy Sycamore Research and Marketing has found that 73% of Taiwanese netizens admit they pirate movies and music, although 81% agree that piracy is wrong.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: DreamWorks Animation’s How To Train Your Dragon 2 topped the Chinese box office for the week August 11-17, grossing $26.32m over a four-day weekend, while Pompeii opened in third position with $6.68m over three days.
Online video company is working with partners including CITIC to enter retail and financial service industries.
- Fortissimo takes Theeb world rights
- Dark Frames takes India's I.D.
- Astro, Pinewood pact on production services
- Disney India readies Gowariker project
- Witch retains China box office lead
- SMI shares plunge on acquisition news
- India’s Phantom charges up Powerless