- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Matthew Liu, president of Youku Tudou’s film arm Heyi Pictures, talks about the company’s international expansion plans and the convergence of the film and internet industries in China.
Alibaba Pictures Group (APG) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to invest in Korean action film Real, set to star Kim Soo-hyun.
Co-production Market to feature new projects from Kanu Behl, Aditya Vikram Sengupta and Nandita Das, along with Ritesh Batra’s first project as a producer.
- Chow Yun Fat to star in 'Cold War 2'
- 'Immortal', 'Walnut Tree' win at Busan
- Mumbai Film Festival unveils line-up
- Busan: Asian Film Market grapples with timing, industry future
- Joko Anwar talks 'A Copy Of My Mind'
- Busan: Larry Yang talks 'Mountain Cry'
- Malaysia’s Sonneratia backs Asia Tropical, Red Films