- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Jurassic World reigned over the China box office for the third week straight last week, passing the $200m benchmark, and holding off local opener Hollywood Adventures, produced by Justin Lin.
Toho’s highly-anticipated live action manga adaptation to receive world premiere in Los Angeles
China’s Alibaba Pictures is making its first move into Hollywood, partnering with Paramount Pictures on Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation.
- Jurassic World, SPL2 top China box office
- China Lion takes IM Global trio
- 'Night Watchman' wins top prize in Shanghai
- Paramount hires Tara Yin to head China office
- Star Chinese Movies buys trio from Enlight Pictures
- IM Global chief predicts China digital boom
- China's iQiyi announces 5 million paid subs