- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Former Warner Bros film chief Jeff Robinov is reportedly in talks with China’s Huayi Brothers Media Corp to secure financing for a new venture that will produce five films a year.
Robocop had a strong opening in China last weekend, grossing $20.67m (Feb 28-March 2), but The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug kept the top spot in the box office chart.
Wei Te-sheng-produced sports drama Kano topped the box office over its opening weekend in Taiwan (Feb 27-March 2).
- Edko names Yeung acquisitions chief
- Aberdeen, Midnight After to open HKIFF
- Celestial signs pacts with El Rey
- FICCI Frames partners with Australia
- India, Canada sign co-pro treaty
- Fortissimo seals Berlin slate deals
- HKIFF to premiere Better Tomorrow