- E-mail: email@example.com
Media giant Wanda has purchased the ticketing platform for $350m.
Indonesian adventure drama is set to premiere at Locarno.
Korean romantic thriller will be released theatrically and online in China.
- Amazon Prime Video spending $300m in India (reports)
- Dalian Wanda Group in talks for 49% stake in Paramount (report)
- Dayyan Eng pulls together hot ensemble cast for Wished
- HBO, CMC join forces for Chinese martial arts films
- Asian Shadows picks up Soul On A String
- John Woo’s 'Manhunt' starts shooting in Osaka
- 'De Lan' wins best film at Shanghai film festival