- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
China’s Wanda Group and Korea’s second biggest city, Busan, are reportedly setting up a $90m (KRW100bn) fund to finance China-Korea co-productions.
Hong Kong and South Korea have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) which aims to encourage collaboration between the two countries’ creative industries.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar retained its lead at the top of the China box office last week, grossing $41.45m from 7 million admissions.
- No Man’s Land wins NFDC Award
- Big Bang Theory's Nayyar takes first Hindi role
- Open Air, Excel climb Three Storeys
- Blind Massage sweeps Golden Horse awards
- Big Bang Theory star sees Reason
- Film Bazaar: India builds an ecosystem
- Poland gets a kick out of Bollywood attraction