- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
China’s Wanda Cinema Line is acquiring Australian exhibitor Hoyts Group for an undisclosed amount.
John Collee (The Alchemyst, Master And Commander) will adapt the Chinese fantasy novel series The Mirror, which has been optioned by Ruyi Films and Syon Media.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Avengers: Age of Ultron replaced Furious 7 at the top of the China box office in its opening week, grossing $154.63m in six days.
- Xia Hao wins top prize in Chinese Talents Forum
- Gao Xiaosong joins LeVision Pictures
- Japan's power players discuss overseas strategy
- 'Journey' director kicks off football drama
- Nasser, Nordisk co-produce Shargawi’s Medina
- Fundamental to invest in EuropaCorp’s Valerian
- Bahubali to be recut for international