- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Monster Hunt continuted to break records at the China box office office last week, becoming the highest-grossing Chinese film ever with a gross of $221.41m after 11 days.
Hong Kong-based Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) has renewed its exclusive, multi-year output deals with Hong Kong studios Emperor Motion Pictures (EMP), Mega-Vision Project Workshop (MVPW) and Universe Entertainment.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Edko Films’ 3D adventure Monster Hunt broke a string of box office records on its opening weekend in China, according to EntGroup figures, grossing $107.58m in four days.
- Thanatos, Drunk sweeps Taipei Film Awards
- Tabaillon to edit 'Baahubali' international cut
- Youth dramas rule at China box office
- 'Baahubali' breaks box office records
- Chen Kaige, 'Monk Comes Down The Mountain'
- Chen Kaige’s 'Monk' tops China box office
- 'Jurassic World' retains top spot in China